Archive for 2010-05-01
iPad usage statistics for April:
- Global browsing share reached .03% of total web browsing in April.
- Web browsing in the U.S. reached .12% of total web browsing in April, making the U.S. the largest market for the iPad by far.
- Hawaii and California are the top states for iPad usage.
- Wyoming is the state with the least iPad usage.
- Weekend usage is nearly double weekday usage.
- The San Francisco area has the top usage for the iPad.
iPad usage statistics by U.S. state
iPad usage statistics by U.S. market area
Firefox 3.6 Gains 4% Global Usage Share in April. This rapid market share gain is primarily a migration from Firefox 3.5 users.